**Last Updated: 10/5/16**
Interested in having me review your book? Skip straight to My Review Policy.
Feel free to disagree with me (or anyone else). However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is vulgar or hateful. (I may offer you the opportunity to edit it first.)
Commenters are welcome to share non-commercial urls. (Note: live links are not accepted by the Booklikes comment system, you will have to type or paste in the url.) Spam will be deleted.
License Terms: You own your comments. When you post a comment on any Got My Book branded site (this Blog, the Facebook or Google+ Pages, etc) or Mention me on Twitter, you are giving me permission to quote that comment or Tweet on other GMB sites.
For now, I will only do giveaways if asked or offered by someone else. I will use Rafflecopter to manage the giveaways and select a winner.
Any email or physical address collected will be shared only with the person sending the gift.
I am not responsible for items that are lost or never received.
- I do NOT allow entire reviews/posts to be reblogged except when the specific post says it's ok.
- In addition, any Bonus Material which I include in a review may NOT be either reblogged or quoted.
- If you have reblogged an entire post or any portion of a Bonus section, I will ask you to take it down.
- You MAY link to the blog, an individual post, and/or quote up to 1 full paragraph (of Non-Bonus material) without having to ask for permission.
- All quotes should be properly attributed and accompanied by a link to my site.
- To quote more than one paragraph, please ask first. See ABOUT/CONTACT above for my contact info.
My Review Policy
**All requests must be submitted using the online form below.**
If you would like me to review something, please browse my reviews to see if we are a good match first. Then check out the information here (click on any question to go straight to the answer).
- Would you review my book?
- If you accept my book, do you guarantee to review it?
- Where will you post the Review?
- When will you post the Review?
- Will you notify me when you have posted?
- Do you accept additional promotional materials (interviews etc)?
I do not accept review requests via email or social media.
- Unabridged Fiction Audiobooks ONLY (download preferred, physical media accepted)
- Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Contemporary Fiction (Fairytale retellings or SFF nerd/geek protagonists ONLY)
- Middle Grade / YA / Adult [As a CYBILS Awards judge for MG audiobooks, I am accepting very few MG review requests until Jan '17]
- Carefully edited self-published books
I don't review:
- Arcs, ebooks, or print books
- Short story anthologies
- Erotica or Horror
- Non-traditional romance (Traditional = 1M/1F, and it makes me extra happy if they “wait”)
- Explicit sex, frequent strong Language, or Gore
- Anything “dark,” “heartbreaking,” or “tragic”
I try to choose the books I accept carefully but, occasionally, I come across a book I dislike so thoroughly that I can't finish it and don't want to review it.
IF this is because you sent me a book which clearly violates the criteria listed above, then you won't hear from me and I won't post/rate the book at all.
If it is for other reasons, I will contact you to find out if you would like me to post a (short) negative, but not nasty, review on a single site. I do not post reviews of books I strongly disliked/DNFd on this blog.
Please DO NOT contact me to remind me to review your book, or ask why I haven't done so yet.
If the above does not apply - My main posting sites are currently: this blog, Amazon, Audible, and Goodreads. (Not all reviews are posted to all sites.)
Or I can post reviews on Audiobook.com, Downpour.com, iTunes, Kobo, or Smashwords instead of one of the sites above, if you gift from there and prefer.
If we agreed upon a specific review date ahead of time, I will make every effort to meet that commitment. If I can't do so, I will contact you with a new estimated post date.
Notification may consist of a Tweet or Facebook post that tags your handle/user name.
Note: As a CYBILS Awards judge for MG audiobooks, I am accepting very few MG review requests until Jan '17.
When all the answers disappear, click to go back to the top of the form.