I am a tag free blog, but a bunch of my Booklikes followees are doing this one.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open. I rarely remember to close them, although it would keep my clothes dust free here in the high desert.
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I only use a top sheet in the summer, otherwise just untucked blankets
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
4. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
I gave up on coupons, since I never remember I have them until it’s too late.
5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
A bear; bees are the only animal phobia I have (despite never having been stung to my or my mother’s knowledge).
6. Do you have freckles?
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
NO; I don’t even let my family take my picture except at special events.
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Do those camping outhouses count?
10. What about pooped in the woods?
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
12. What’s your song of the week?
Don’t have one. I only occasionally turn off my Audiobook and listen to music.
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes; I think it can be a sign that a man isn’t afraid to be himself. Besides, who ever decided to color code the world anyway?
14. Do you still watch Cartoons?
With Pixar in the world, how could I not?
15. What do you drink with dinner?
Either water or a zero-calorie flavored drink
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I alternate between Ranch & BBQ sauce
17. What’s your favourite food?
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I think I was a Brownie for a few months.
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
Never! I understand people not being ashamed of their bodies, but don’t like the concept of selling them in any way.
20. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, but I accidentally got a parking ticket once when I forgot to move my car.
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Toasted Ham & Pepperjack w/ lots of pickles & tomatoes
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Strawberry Mini-wheats in Chocolate milk.
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
About 1am (I work evenings.)
24. Are you lazy?
Very, but I’m working on it.
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
26. How many languages can you speak?
2 - English and Spanish. I would love to speak a lot more. A job that required me to learn at least one new language is a dream of mine (since it would justify spending the time doing so).
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
28. Are you stubborn?
I don’t know that I would describe myself as stubborn so much as set-in-my-ways. I think the difference is whether you’re willing to listen.
29. Are you afraid of heights?
Only when I’m in a precarious situation, otherwise I like them.
30. Do you sing in the car?
I only sing at church
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
32. Ever used a gun?
Once, but I was really bad at it.
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Family reunion, 2 years ago.
34. Do you think muscles are cheesy?
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Fashion or costume designer, but I can’t draw worth spit.
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don’t know. I believe that we have spirits that live on after death, but don’t know whether such spirits ever hang around.
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
39. First concert?
Not sure, maybe Billy Joel or Huey Lewis & the News
40. Nike or Adidas?
Don't know, I’m not brand loyal.
41. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, but I was bad at that too.
42. Regularly burn incense?
No, it gives me a headache.
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
Adele, except she swears a lot.
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
45. Tea or Coffee?
46. Can you swim well?
Enough to get by; I can float on my back for hours though.
47. Are you patient?
48. DJ or band at a wedding?
Not a big fan of big weddings.
49. Which are better, black or green olives?
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?
I am stealing Bookstooge’s answer - “Real world. God I can trust. A human author, not so much.”